Sponsor the 2019 Learning & Leadership Development Conference
Another HR trade show? Think again.
Sponsoring HCI’s 2019 Learning & Leadership Development Conference offers a unique opportunity to build relationships with senior executives, align your brand with thought leadership, and grow a community of interest around learning and leadership development—critical issues that no organization can afford to ignore.
No other association or media organization offers the brand value and direct access to decision-makers that HCI provides. Our agenda bakes in extended networking breaks and incentivizes attendees to visit your booth and engage in meaningful dialogue.
Attendees of this event will be focused on these areas of organizational growth:
- Aligning learning and development strategies to business goals
- Increasing organizational performance, profitability, and growth through learning
- Creating a deep talent bench of new and future leaders who will drive performance
- Fostering agility within the workforce to align with shifting priorities
- Creating a culture of continuous learning and collaboration
And these areas of personal professional development:
- Defining and embracing a growth mindset, including asking for and giving feedback
- Managing change and transition in a positive and collaborative way
- Building coaching skills and strategies to better connect and guide teams
- Developing leadership EQ and empathy
- Identifying specific leadership skills and abilities that align with critical roles
- Choosing the right tools, tests and assessments
If your organization provides any of the following services or solutions, you’ll fit right in at this event:
- Performance Management
- Learning Management
- Succession Management
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Executive Education
- Leadership Development
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Continuous Feedback
- Internal Communication/Collaboration/Innovation Tools
- Content Authoring and Elearning Tools
- Professional Development/Training
- Data & Analytics
- And more…
We have a variety of sponsorship packages that can be customized to fit your needs. To learn more, please contact Barry at email@example.com or 516-312-7458, or download the brochure below.