Attracting and Retaining Top Talent Through Learning, Coaching, and Development
77% of organizations are experiencing a leadership gap. 60% of new managers underperform in their first two years.
This event is for you if your organization needs to:
- Recruit new leaders to fill leadership pipelines
- Develop managers with soft skills to better connect (empathy (EQ)/communication/adaptability)
- Make better decisions through analytics and key indicators
- Understand how the digital transformation is affecting learning and development
- Align succession planning to business strategy
- How to build coaching capabilities within your organization
- Build a brand and highlight a culture that attracts top talent
- Better develop first-time managers
- Better manage change and “agility hangovers”
- Do onboarding right by starting at “Hello!”
What You Can Expect
The Latest in Learning & Leadership Development
We’re bringing together the leading thinkers and doers in learning and leadership development to help you stay abreast of current issues in this critical function.
Learning with On-the-Job Application
Explore proven strategic approaches paired with actionable tactics you can implement as soon as you return to your organization.
The agenda bakes in opportunities for you to connect with your peers and industry experts who can offer insight and fresh ideas around your current business challenges.